Joy in the Journey

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Beginning

Hey all! Here we are at the start of my family blog. Our lives seem to change so rapidly and those we love are just scattered all over the USA so it's hard to keep up with you, even though we think of you so often. So here's hoping that this will be away for you to peek in on our lives whenever you want, and make the distance seem less far.

Currently: Our house is showing like crazy so Chase and Jakers and I are spending a lot of time at the lake, or at friends' houses. Mark has an interview with Dreamworks, and so things are moving in that department. God continues to just be so good to us.

I'll type more tonight, but I wanted to get our blog out there, before I didn't do it...again!
Love to all.
Dawn

1 Comments:

  • Wow! You were going early this morning!! Are you getting any sleep? Take care of yourself too!
    Hugs, Firestar..

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home