Musings and Meanderings
At the prompting of my sister, I am doing an online bible study by Beth Moore called Believing God. I thought it was so appropriate at this time in my life, because with the job/house/move thing, it would sure help to believe that God cares and will move mightily on our behalf and lead us as we make the choices and changes. It's been wonderful. I highly recommend it! (Thanks, Lori!)
Also, I'm concocting a plan that I hope I can hatch out next month to take a huge road trip with Chase and Jakers. My hope is that the house will sell and we'll be out in time for me to drive back East to visit everyone, wind up at Stef's wedding in PA, and meet Mark there. Then we could drive back to Texas (if we're still there) or just head out West to wherever our new home will be! Homeschooling is a wonderful thing! I've already bought a few activities for Chase for the long car ride, because whether or not I get to do this trip, we've gotta get out west. I'm excited and hope we can swing it. What an educational and fun opportunity to be able to meander across the country--stopping at sights and museums and family and friends along the way. What could be better?!
Also, I'm concocting a plan that I hope I can hatch out next month to take a huge road trip with Chase and Jakers. My hope is that the house will sell and we'll be out in time for me to drive back East to visit everyone, wind up at Stef's wedding in PA, and meet Mark there. Then we could drive back to Texas (if we're still there) or just head out West to wherever our new home will be! Homeschooling is a wonderful thing! I've already bought a few activities for Chase for the long car ride, because whether or not I get to do this trip, we've gotta get out west. I'm excited and hope we can swing it. What an educational and fun opportunity to be able to meander across the country--stopping at sights and museums and family and friends along the way. What could be better?!


2 Comments:
That would be great! Yeah, she's here fora few more months...but the Prof got a job as the vice-principal of Peck School in Morristown, NJ...alma mater of our own Christie Todd-Whitman. So they are Jersey bound!
By
Joyful Dawn, at 5:16 PM
Pam, How cool! Long time no speak! Our plans aren't firm yet, but Chase and I were planning on heading back east the week of the second. We have a wedding on the 6th inPA. What's new?????? Whatcha doin' in San Antonio???? When will you be back in CT? (We're heading that way too.)
By
Joyful Dawn, at 8:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home