My Nana got her Christmas wish....
Today my Nana went home to be with Jesus. She was 99 and 1/2. She had wanted to go home for almost 5 years. Today she got her wish. It seems fitting that it was on Christmas Eve.
I'm sad for me, but I'm oh so glad for her.
Soon, I'll write a blog on her.
BTW, last time I blogged I made two entries. Be sure not to accidentally miss Firestar's entry! She rocks.
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
Dawn
I'm sad for me, but I'm oh so glad for her.
Soon, I'll write a blog on her.
BTW, last time I blogged I made two entries. Be sure not to accidentally miss Firestar's entry! She rocks.
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
Dawn


1 Comments:
I'm sorry to hear you lost your Nana, but glad for her. (I'm catching up on your blog, since I can't see you in person!)
By
Anonymous, at 1:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home