The buzz
Zoomer has a new doo. He's stylin' the buzz cut. Why? Because he decided to give himself a bit of a haircut. Didn't do badly. Made me think of his Papa's hair in the morning. :) But Daddio took the hair clipper he had and buzzed it all off to even things out. Now his hair looks like his cousin's hair--before he grew it long. ZO, you know who you are...Zoom looks as cute as ever though.
Baby girl is growing like crazy! I look like I swallowed a small watermelon. My bellyskin is protesting that she wants it to stretch too much too fast! The rest of me is about the same as always though. :) She also kicks a lot. I think she'll have no trouble keeping up with her big bro'.
We are SO enjoying our new home! Getting settled in. Preparing for homeschool first grade! Exciting! Fun! Lots of great things here!
Did I mention that we can walk to the Fitzgerald Marine Sanctuary? One of only 34 special places like it in the whole US! We went down last week during low tide and beheld hermit crabs scurrying, sea anemone reaching and closing up (at least when Zoom poked them gently with a stick!), lots of types of seaweed and snails. When the tide is even lower, we will be able to see starfish, urchins and such. I hear that the Grey Whale even migrates past our little corner of the ocean in December...
In my humble opinion, this beats living near Whole Foods and Target.
Happy family. Happy, tired, glad to be home family.
Love to you all!
Dawn
Baby girl is growing like crazy! I look like I swallowed a small watermelon. My bellyskin is protesting that she wants it to stretch too much too fast! The rest of me is about the same as always though. :) She also kicks a lot. I think she'll have no trouble keeping up with her big bro'.
We are SO enjoying our new home! Getting settled in. Preparing for homeschool first grade! Exciting! Fun! Lots of great things here!
Did I mention that we can walk to the Fitzgerald Marine Sanctuary? One of only 34 special places like it in the whole US! We went down last week during low tide and beheld hermit crabs scurrying, sea anemone reaching and closing up (at least when Zoom poked them gently with a stick!), lots of types of seaweed and snails. When the tide is even lower, we will be able to see starfish, urchins and such. I hear that the Grey Whale even migrates past our little corner of the ocean in December...
In my humble opinion, this beats living near Whole Foods and Target.
Happy family. Happy, tired, glad to be home family.
Love to you all!
Dawn


1 Comments:
Cy Says "That's totally neat!!" How cute! Wish we were there...
hugs, Firestar
By
Tiffany, at 11:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home