Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Some firsts...

First ambulance ride to the ER.
First experience of pain worse than childbirth.
First kidney stones.

Hopefully, the last of those things as well!

Yep. Getting hit pretty hard in the health dept. this week. Had a major asthma attack last Friday--nearly took me to the ER. On lots of meds. for that.
Starting to recover and got kidney stone attack on Monday. Ughh.

Those of you who pray, please pray for my health and the baby's health. The baby, I believe, is fine. He/she is a really good kicker and I'm still feeling kicks. But my body is pretty important in her/his safety and growth, so I could use all the prayer and loving thoughts you can send my way.

Oh, and I go for a baby ultrasound today, so maybe we'll know in a few hours whether Zoomer will have a brother or sister!

Thanks in advance!
Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home