Joy in the Journey

Sunday, April 30, 2006

On the brink...

It's Sunday now, and we are all the way out of our beautiful FM home. It was fun to try out the suburban life. We'll certainly miss some of the people we had the pleasure to meet and be neighbors with.
We are in a tiny little ExtendedStay hotel, meant for one. Tomorrow morning Zoomer and I fly to CT and Daddio will be left with a puppy, two gerbils and a bunch of stuff to drive to CA.
Zoomer and I are really looking forward to seeing family and friends. It's nice to have the "move" part behind us, at least for now. CA seems very far off--timewise, and maybe I'm in denial, but when we get there we'll begin to tackle the adventure of getting to know a new area and find a place to live. But for now, we look forward to visits with family and friends. YAY!!!!!!
If anyone who checks this needs (or wants) to get a hold of us, our phone numbers and email haven't changed. Although I've been informed by the One-who-knows-all-things-technical that I will be able to read my email but not reply. So don't be offended! Hoping to see some of you soon!
BTW, I changed my settings so anyone can post a comment. Sorry I didn't do that earlier! So try again, it should work now!
Love
Dawn

1 Comments:

  • Hey Dawn! Wendy just gave me your blog address and I just read the past few weeks of your adventures.

    Go Behm's go! (You're making me very dizzy.)

    Huge congrats on all of the blessings that are pouring into your life. Safe travels.

    -Bill

    By Blogger jjjjjjj, at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home