Joy in the Journey

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rewarded....

Hey All!
I know my posts have not been exactly regular, but neither has the news been coming on a daily basis. I just want to encourage you to check once or twice a week because you WILL be rewarded.
Mark flies out tomorrow night (Monday) for a super quick interview with Laika in Oregon. They know he's holding off PDI and they are being great about accomodating him . We hope to have an offer from them later in the week to compare and decide upon. We feel truly blessed that Mark actually HAS the opportunity to make a choice, and we don't want to take these offers for granted.
Please join us in prayer about these offers. This will not be an easy decision. Either choice has its benefits and its downsides. I will say that regarding homeschooling and housing, Laika in Oregon has the upperhand. Regarding job security/stability PDI in San Fran has the upperhand, as well has having Mark's mom and family nearby. Pray that God will lead us and give us wisdom to make the very best decision given the information available to us.
This weekend was nice--Mark finished the fence! (YAY!) We went roller skating, and saw IceAge 2. Actually, we're going to see it after I finish blogging, so you'll have to wait for our comments on it!
Oh, and tune in on Tuesday for a very REWARDING blog update. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home