Pics


Thought I'd try to do a picture again. Zoom and I are standing on the porch of our new home. Maybe you can see my bit of belly showing.
I'll try to get some inside and backyard pictures up as soon as I clear out the remnants of the move-in clutter. Maybe next week.
BTW, the weather out here is funny. When we left our coastside home at 9 am, it was chilly and damp, foggy--maybe in the upper 50s, low 60s. We drove south an hour to San Jose--it was sunny, in the mid-80s. Drove back around 3pm, back to fog and 60s. Never lived in a place with such meteorological diversity in such a short area. It's kind of nice. If you're tired of the heat, you can get away quickly. If you're tired of the fog, you can get to sun and warmth quickly too! Ya know, when the tell the weather on the news they list 2 numbers for each day--coastal and inland and it can be a difference of 20 degrees or more!


1 Comments:
OHHHHH!!! Look at that tummy!!! You are making me miss you...I wish we could see you!! Hugs, Firestar
By
Tiffany, at 11:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home