Monthly
Maybe you guys should just check my blog once a month. It seems to be the frequency I post to it!
A few current Behm events.
Zoom finished Nature Camp with a big bang! Literally. He fell off the monkey bars (walking on top of them 7-8 feet up) and broke his arm. Then gave his piano recital single-handed two days later. He did a fantastic job (at the recital) and so enjoyed the music. He can't wait for next year to learn more and made sure I got his summer practice packet so he could keep playing.
He's also gotten very into Pokemon and has a friend that he pretends to be a Pokemon catcher with for hours a day. The romp through the yard and to the lake and through the woods collecting invisible Pokemons. Summer fun!
We're doing house projects galore! Painting, redoing the garage to make it living space, building a chicken coop and other odds and ends. So fun. Really.
Princess is so enjoyable to watch play. Her imagination knows no bounds and she loves to talk to her little toys and nurture them and love on them. Fun to watch. I love when she plays hide and seek with me and Zoom and I count. When I finish counting she laughs and pops out of her spot with open arms and a big laugh!
I love it here in the Northwest. This is a beautiful time of year here. Makes me want to explore--when I'm not working in the garden or house. In my next post I'll add pictures.
Love you guys! Email me!
Dawn
A few current Behm events.
Zoom finished Nature Camp with a big bang! Literally. He fell off the monkey bars (walking on top of them 7-8 feet up) and broke his arm. Then gave his piano recital single-handed two days later. He did a fantastic job (at the recital) and so enjoyed the music. He can't wait for next year to learn more and made sure I got his summer practice packet so he could keep playing.
He's also gotten very into Pokemon and has a friend that he pretends to be a Pokemon catcher with for hours a day. The romp through the yard and to the lake and through the woods collecting invisible Pokemons. Summer fun!
We're doing house projects galore! Painting, redoing the garage to make it living space, building a chicken coop and other odds and ends. So fun. Really.
Princess is so enjoyable to watch play. Her imagination knows no bounds and she loves to talk to her little toys and nurture them and love on them. Fun to watch. I love when she plays hide and seek with me and Zoom and I count. When I finish counting she laughs and pops out of her spot with open arms and a big laugh!
I love it here in the Northwest. This is a beautiful time of year here. Makes me want to explore--when I'm not working in the garden or house. In my next post I'll add pictures.
Love you guys! Email me!
Dawn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home