Some wondrous things, and Halloween
Yes! The baby is dropped and ready to go! We have 5 weeks left! How exciting!
This past weekend was beautiful. Daddio took Zoom to the beach and they built fabulous sand castles for hours. I'll have to take pictures next time. People were stopping along the beach to watch. Daddio had great fun creating. Zoom had great fun building towers to block the waves from knocking over Daddio's creations!
Halloween was a nice treat for us this year. We were invited by some sweet neighbors to a family Halloween party. The kids played and jumped and ate pizza while the adults had cider and wine and ate and chatted. Then we all trick or treated for a few streets before heading back to "count the candy" and play some more. Zoom had a great time meeting other kids near his age. He decided to be a raccoon this year which was fun considering our neighborhood is plagued with very bright raccoons who love to tear the trash apart--despite bungee-corded trashcans!
This year we've decided to try something different. In the past we've tried to moderate Zoom's candy consumption keeping it reasonable for his body weight! It tended to have him obsessing about when he'd get the next piece. This year, we gave him the candy bowl and just let him moderate himself. So the candy is almost gone I think--it's after lunch the next day! No more worries about candy until Valentine's day! I think Zoom's mouth is a bit sore though!
For some reason, my photos don't want to import at the moment. I'll try again when Daddio is home to troubleshoot.
Love ya'll.
Dawn
This past weekend was beautiful. Daddio took Zoom to the beach and they built fabulous sand castles for hours. I'll have to take pictures next time. People were stopping along the beach to watch. Daddio had great fun creating. Zoom had great fun building towers to block the waves from knocking over Daddio's creations!
Halloween was a nice treat for us this year. We were invited by some sweet neighbors to a family Halloween party. The kids played and jumped and ate pizza while the adults had cider and wine and ate and chatted. Then we all trick or treated for a few streets before heading back to "count the candy" and play some more. Zoom had a great time meeting other kids near his age. He decided to be a raccoon this year which was fun considering our neighborhood is plagued with very bright raccoons who love to tear the trash apart--despite bungee-corded trashcans!
This year we've decided to try something different. In the past we've tried to moderate Zoom's candy consumption keeping it reasonable for his body weight! It tended to have him obsessing about when he'd get the next piece. This year, we gave him the candy bowl and just let him moderate himself. So the candy is almost gone I think--it's after lunch the next day! No more worries about candy until Valentine's day! I think Zoom's mouth is a bit sore though!
For some reason, my photos don't want to import at the moment. I'll try again when Daddio is home to troubleshoot.
Love ya'll.
Dawn


1 Comments:
Dawn-
5 weeks???? Eeek, that is crazy. The time flew- I feel like we just found out.
YEA! Thinking of you guys!
Much love from CT, Becca, etc
By
Anonymous, at 6:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home