Squeaker Pics!
Squeak is nearly 6 months old now! How time flies! She's an easy, very mellow and fun baby. She loves to eat her baby food and drink water and is a pretty good napper. Her new skills include rolling over--at least from back to belly, supporting her self for a minute or two in a sitting position, squealing and grabbing her toys. I am enjoying her immensely. Zoom is not so sure about sharing the limelight right now, but he and I are heading out for a mommy/son date next week--probably rollerskating or bowling together. :)
Squeak and I had fun with this photo shoot. Zoom was over a friend's house so we had some one-on-one time and she just looked so cute in the little dress her Big Mom got her from Mexico. I tried to get pictures of her doing her new stuff--getting her knee under her for the pre-crawl thing, sitting up by herself, and I love the last one--falling over!
Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home