so much to say!
Hey All!
There is really plenty going on around here, and I'd just love to sit and chat about it--and hear what's going on in your lives too. But I only have a moment before Daddio returns to the office and kicks me out so he can work. So here are some highlights.
On Thursday, we begin the move-in process to our new home. I forget what I shared with you--it's a 3 bedroom/2 bath plus office (yay!) right across from the Marine Preserve. So nice. It'll be nice to stay in one place for a whole year!
Squeak is enjoying solid foods, she can roll herself over and back and grab lots of stuff. Today she practiced making wet raspberries with her sweet little mouth. She's 5 months old!
The weather here is gorgeous. We went to the beach for a few hours today and all enjoyed it. Squeak checked out sand between her toes and watched the waves a bit. Zoom dug in the sand with a friend and then climbed rocks for an hour or two. I enjoyed watching the harbor seals schlump around on the sand and pop their heads up in the water to watch all us strange creatures gallivanting on the beach.
School is going pretty well. Zoom and I actually enjoy our days more when we start it off with an hour or two of school. Last week we had a field trip to an art museum in lieu of class and then later in the week had to miss school to prepare for the move. I'm going to have school with him this week even with the move because it just makes everything go better and he loves the intellectual stimulation and the special mommy time. :)
Daddio and I went to a fancy club last week for a cast and crew screening of Shrek 3. No spoilers here or I'd get in big trouble! It was enjoyable, but I think I'd rather Zoom wait a while to see it....The party afterwards was fun, but being parents we had to leave early to get the babysitter home on time.
Summer is nearly upon us and we've lived out in the Bay area for nearly 1 year! We're looking forward to camping with family out here, having family come visit, and flying home to Joisey to see family and friends in September. (Do you see a theme developing?!)
Anyway, I hope to get pictures up soon--but not tonight. Sorry.
Dawn
There is really plenty going on around here, and I'd just love to sit and chat about it--and hear what's going on in your lives too. But I only have a moment before Daddio returns to the office and kicks me out so he can work. So here are some highlights.
On Thursday, we begin the move-in process to our new home. I forget what I shared with you--it's a 3 bedroom/2 bath plus office (yay!) right across from the Marine Preserve. So nice. It'll be nice to stay in one place for a whole year!
Squeak is enjoying solid foods, she can roll herself over and back and grab lots of stuff. Today she practiced making wet raspberries with her sweet little mouth. She's 5 months old!
The weather here is gorgeous. We went to the beach for a few hours today and all enjoyed it. Squeak checked out sand between her toes and watched the waves a bit. Zoom dug in the sand with a friend and then climbed rocks for an hour or two. I enjoyed watching the harbor seals schlump around on the sand and pop their heads up in the water to watch all us strange creatures gallivanting on the beach.
School is going pretty well. Zoom and I actually enjoy our days more when we start it off with an hour or two of school. Last week we had a field trip to an art museum in lieu of class and then later in the week had to miss school to prepare for the move. I'm going to have school with him this week even with the move because it just makes everything go better and he loves the intellectual stimulation and the special mommy time. :)
Daddio and I went to a fancy club last week for a cast and crew screening of Shrek 3. No spoilers here or I'd get in big trouble! It was enjoyable, but I think I'd rather Zoom wait a while to see it....The party afterwards was fun, but being parents we had to leave early to get the babysitter home on time.
Summer is nearly upon us and we've lived out in the Bay area for nearly 1 year! We're looking forward to camping with family out here, having family come visit, and flying home to Joisey to see family and friends in September. (Do you see a theme developing?!)
Anyway, I hope to get pictures up soon--but not tonight. Sorry.
Dawn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home