Out of the woods
Hey all!
Thanks so much for your prayers. The doc has deemed me finally fit! I had more bloodwork on Tuesday to see how things were going. My anemia is almost gone--praise God! And the pregnancy hormone is fading fast, which means that the retained placenta is all gone. I'm still having some trouble with bleeding, but the doc is not too concerned. Seems I should not hemorrhage and normal activities won't affect things. So I am getting back to my regularly scheduled life!
We started school up again with Zoom. He was so excited about it. We really thrive on that routine and time together. And Squeaker sleeps well, so we've been able to have a decent chunk of time to work together without much interruption. Squeak and I went to the library today and everyone oohed and ahhed over her while I got some school books and baby development books out. It's amazing what I've forgotten over 6 years! I hope to begin taking dog walks with Zoom again. It's been really windy here though, and chilly so I didn't want Squeak out in it too long.
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Really. And that 2007 will be filled with blessings for you to overflowing.
I've gotten lots of Christmas cards and letters and pictures, and am just reminded how truly blessed I am to know each of you. My life is rich and full and my family and friends are the very best part.
Miss you.
Dawn
Thanks so much for your prayers. The doc has deemed me finally fit! I had more bloodwork on Tuesday to see how things were going. My anemia is almost gone--praise God! And the pregnancy hormone is fading fast, which means that the retained placenta is all gone. I'm still having some trouble with bleeding, but the doc is not too concerned. Seems I should not hemorrhage and normal activities won't affect things. So I am getting back to my regularly scheduled life!
We started school up again with Zoom. He was so excited about it. We really thrive on that routine and time together. And Squeaker sleeps well, so we've been able to have a decent chunk of time to work together without much interruption. Squeak and I went to the library today and everyone oohed and ahhed over her while I got some school books and baby development books out. It's amazing what I've forgotten over 6 years! I hope to begin taking dog walks with Zoom again. It's been really windy here though, and chilly so I didn't want Squeak out in it too long.
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Really. And that 2007 will be filled with blessings for you to overflowing.
I've gotten lots of Christmas cards and letters and pictures, and am just reminded how truly blessed I am to know each of you. My life is rich and full and my family and friends are the very best part.
Miss you.
Dawn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home