Bad to worse and back to normal again!



Hey All!
Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement. I didn't know it at the time of my last post, but things were going to take a dive. That day, Sunday, I started hemorrhaging again and had to be readmitted into the hospital until it got under control. Thankfully, Sophie was able to stay with me in the hospital and nurse. She was my little security blanket. :)
I am getting better now. I was released Monday night and have had to stay pretty rested so that it doesn't start up again. The house has gone to pot and the residual Christmas shopping I had needed to "wrap up" didn't get done, but we have a happy, healthy baby and a mama that is getting better daily. So if your Christmas gift or card doesn't arrive until mid-January, you know why. Thanks for understanding!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home