A prayer request
Hey All!
Things with Sophie are going well. She's nursing, sleeping, pooping, etc. She's great, and Zoom loves her.
I do have a prayer request for myself. Aside from the normal lack of sleep, nursing round the clock and anemia from the hemorrhaging, I am sick. I had a bit of a cold going into the hospital. While there, it was in my throat and glands and I lost my voice. I also have a terrible sinus headache that started in the hospital and hasn't gone away. I have thick chest congestion which has caused my asthma to flare so I'm on my inhaler again. Zoom came down with pink eye on Friday, and I caught it in both eyes by Saturday night. I will go to the doctor tomorrow--they aren't open today. Please pray for my health to be restored because it just makes it so much harder to take care of baby feeling this way.
Thanks!
Love
Dawn
Things with Sophie are going well. She's nursing, sleeping, pooping, etc. She's great, and Zoom loves her.
I do have a prayer request for myself. Aside from the normal lack of sleep, nursing round the clock and anemia from the hemorrhaging, I am sick. I had a bit of a cold going into the hospital. While there, it was in my throat and glands and I lost my voice. I also have a terrible sinus headache that started in the hospital and hasn't gone away. I have thick chest congestion which has caused my asthma to flare so I'm on my inhaler again. Zoom came down with pink eye on Friday, and I caught it in both eyes by Saturday night. I will go to the doctor tomorrow--they aren't open today. Please pray for my health to be restored because it just makes it so much harder to take care of baby feeling this way.
Thanks!
Love
Dawn


1 Comments:
Dawn, How are you doing? Got you in my prayers friend!
Can you drop me your new address when you get a chance... want to send off a Christmas card to you. No rush and no stress..
Love Becca in CT
By
Anonymous, at 4:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home