She's here!!!!!!
Announcing the birth of Sophia Noel Behm! She was born on Tuesday, Dec. 5th--her due date at 6:32 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 7 oz. and is healthy and beautiful. Mom had some complications--like post partum hemorrhaging, but is now stable and home. Daddio was an amazing help and support through a difficult labor. The nurses and midwife and doctors were just the best. We have been so blessed. Zoom is delighted with his little sister. He loves to look at her and kiss her and talk to her and make comments like:
"She's really thirsty." "She's cuter with her eyes open." "She'll love seeing my lego creations."
Gotta go nurse--she loves to nurse....all day and all night.
Sorry I did'nt call many of you...I also had a head cold with swollen glands and laryngitis so I couldn't really talk.
Pictures, phone calls and more details to follow as I am able!
Yay!
"She's really thirsty." "She's cuter with her eyes open." "She'll love seeing my lego creations."
Gotta go nurse--she loves to nurse....all day and all night.
Sorry I did'nt call many of you...I also had a head cold with swollen glands and laryngitis so I couldn't really talk.
Pictures, phone calls and more details to follow as I am able!
Yay!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home