Merry Christmas!
Hey All!
We hope you are having a great Christmas (or Hanukah for our Jewish friends!) Ours has been nice, very low-key. On Saturday we had our west coast family over for dinner--my mother-in-law did the cooking. Zoom had fun with his cousin, and we enjoyed being with our step-siblings. It's just so nice to be with some family at the holidays. Sunday we opened gifts from far-flung family and Santa came this morning for Zoom. He was thrilled with his Lego Star Wars video game,marble ramp and skimboard. He can't wait to try that out at the beach.
I wish I had pictures to show you, but our camera died and so we're using a disposable regular camera right now! Gotta get a new camera!
We hope you are having a great Christmas (or Hanukah for our Jewish friends!) Ours has been nice, very low-key. On Saturday we had our west coast family over for dinner--my mother-in-law did the cooking. Zoom had fun with his cousin, and we enjoyed being with our step-siblings. It's just so nice to be with some family at the holidays. Sunday we opened gifts from far-flung family and Santa came this morning for Zoom. He was thrilled with his Lego Star Wars video game,marble ramp and skimboard. He can't wait to try that out at the beach.
I wish I had pictures to show you, but our camera died and so we're using a disposable regular camera right now! Gotta get a new camera!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home