Again???
Welp, my recovery is going ever slower. On Thursday the 21st I had an ob follow-up appointment. They deemed that my bleeding was still not normal so I had to get an ultrasound the next day. Friday we got the ultrasound which determined that I had retained placenta in my uterus with a vein feeding it fresh blood--hence the bleeding problem. So I had to go back to the ob for an emergency d & c procedure. That went pretty well, we think, and I walked out of the office hoping that this would all be over.
Saturday we had our family gathering, which was tiring, but okay. However, I'm still bleeding pretty heavily as of Monday, Christmas Day, which I'm not sure is normal. So I'm waiting to hear back from the doc.
Please keep my recovery in your prayers. It's kind of scary and frustrating to feel like I'm not healing as I should.
Thanks!
Dawn
Saturday we had our family gathering, which was tiring, but okay. However, I'm still bleeding pretty heavily as of Monday, Christmas Day, which I'm not sure is normal. So I'm waiting to hear back from the doc.
Please keep my recovery in your prayers. It's kind of scary and frustrating to feel like I'm not healing as I should.
Thanks!
Dawn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home