We've landed!
Just a quick note to let you all know that we've finally landed in the Pacific Northwest and are slowly settling into our new home.
After a long, sticky, hot car trip up the country, we just couldn't wait to see our new home. So at 8 pm Sunday night we pulled up into our driveway. Zoom and Missy Moo were exhausted, but so excited to see our new place. Zoom said he thought we died and went to heaven. The two of them were dancing around and jumping up and down...it was so cute. And I felt like I WAS in heaven! The beautiful surrounding nature, the design of the house--just our style. I feel so blessed.
The move was fairly smooth and uneventful as moves go. The moving company was great and we got to stay in a nice hotel on the way.
We're all pretty exhausted and we're surrounded by boxes and will be for a while. But we're glad to be here. Though there's a lot of work ahead of us, we are so thankful for the opportunity to live in this beautiful home on this amazing land.
Somewhere in the Bible it says, "God gives us richly all things to enjoy." Today, we humbly stand with a heart of gratitude to our Maker and Provider who has truly blessed us...yet again.
Now that we're here, come on out and visit us!!!! It's beautiful. And I've yet to experience that Seattle-land rainy-ness that everyone talks about. Oh, I know I'll get my fair share, but it's been warm and sunny every day that we've been here so far.
Email me if you want our contact info.
Oh and please pray that we all get well. Zoom, Missy Moo and I have a cold that is keeping us down.
Love you all!
dawn
After a long, sticky, hot car trip up the country, we just couldn't wait to see our new home. So at 8 pm Sunday night we pulled up into our driveway. Zoom and Missy Moo were exhausted, but so excited to see our new place. Zoom said he thought we died and went to heaven. The two of them were dancing around and jumping up and down...it was so cute. And I felt like I WAS in heaven! The beautiful surrounding nature, the design of the house--just our style. I feel so blessed.
The move was fairly smooth and uneventful as moves go. The moving company was great and we got to stay in a nice hotel on the way.
We're all pretty exhausted and we're surrounded by boxes and will be for a while. But we're glad to be here. Though there's a lot of work ahead of us, we are so thankful for the opportunity to live in this beautiful home on this amazing land.
Somewhere in the Bible it says, "God gives us richly all things to enjoy." Today, we humbly stand with a heart of gratitude to our Maker and Provider who has truly blessed us...yet again.
Now that we're here, come on out and visit us!!!! It's beautiful. And I've yet to experience that Seattle-land rainy-ness that everyone talks about. Oh, I know I'll get my fair share, but it's been warm and sunny every day that we've been here so far.
Email me if you want our contact info.
Oh and please pray that we all get well. Zoom, Missy Moo and I have a cold that is keeping us down.
Love you all!
dawn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home